General Settlement and Cancellation Rules
- If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation.
- If markets were offered when the outcome was already known, we reserve the right to void any betting.
- In the case of any obviously incorrectly displayed or calculated prices, we reserve the right to void betting. This includes a deviation of more than 100% in the pay-out compared to the market average.
- If coverage has to be abandoned and the match finishes regularly, all markets will be settled according to the final result. If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them.
- In the case of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them anytime.
- In the case of the general implied rules of a sport being violated, we reserve the right to void any market (e.g. unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a match etc.).
- In the case of the rules or format of a match differing from our implied information, we reserve the right to void any market.
- If a match is not finished or played at all regularly (e.g. disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, changes in draws etc.), all undecided markets are considered void.
- The maximum return per bet is 770,000,000 SLL